Teacher and Technology Student Association advisor: Mr. Mike Zervos
This is my junior year of high school.
Training and Skills:
My web identity is alphathewolf. I've been coding since the 9th grade. I am currently in 10th grade.
Multicertified and adept in:
Certified and adept in:
Certified in but not as skilled with:
Adept in, but not quite certified:
My name is Jacob Cambell, I am an 11th grader from Kearns High School. I have been coding for 4 years now and I love it!
* summit-asphalt.com Made this website for a local asphalt business owner in Sandy, UT. Process took about 2 weeks from start to finish, made 100% from scratch and is both desktop and mobile compatible. Owner was very happy with the end result.
* pwnemail.com Prankster website that allows users to send large amounts of emails and text messages to their friends. There are different packages that users can buy that will give different amounts of tokens to use on the site. Have about 200 current users and hope to gain more in the future. This was my first project that brought/brings me some income. Made 100% from scratch.
* jacobcambell.com My own portfolio website. I tried to keep it very short and to the point. Has a list of the big things I have done in regards to coding, as well as links to my Github page and a way to contact me. Made 100% from scratch.
* 3D Pool I made a 3D pool game from scratch in C# and Unity. The table and pool balls are life sized so it feels like you are playing an actual pool game. It functions like normal pool, where you have stripes, solids, and the 8 ball. I would like to make this game have Virtual Reality support sometime.
* MessageBoard This is a content management system I made for the TSA competition. It is a fully functioning content management system where users can create, view, edit, and delete articles from a database in real time. The use of databases in this program also means anyone from anywhere in the world can use it.
Any other projects not listed here can be found on my website at jacobcambell.com
My main goal in life is to make some kind of technology that people all across the world will use on a daily basis and will make their lives easier.
Training and Skills:
I am a student at Kearns High.